Tour Duration: 1 Night 02 Days
Tour Operates: Year Round / On Demand
PRICE IN $US:
- Group from 02 to 06 people: 115$US per person
- Group from 07 to 12 people: 105$US per person
In day 2, if you do not want to attend the long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao
Chai – Ta Van, our tour leader will help you visit another place. All
tickets and transportation fees are paid by you.
- Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old shouldn’t attend trekking
THING TO BRING:
Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty
unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November,
December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also
necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking
system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro,
Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!