Highlight in this Cruise
the most beautiful sightseeing places on UNESCO World Heritage-listed
Halong Bay including the Cave of Thien Canh Son, Bai Tu Long Bay
national park, Cong Do and Cap La island.
world standard hospitable services and learm more about Vietnam on
board a bar/lounge, culture talk and learn basic Vietnamese language
for your next travel destinations
- Swim in the emerald water in the ambiance area or kayak through the karst moutains.
- Having sunbath on the top sundeck with the panoramic view
- Join sunset party and cooking demonstration directly handle by our chef
- Participate Tai Chi lesson on the Sundeck in the morning
- Great vietnamese foods
- Bamboo Rowing boat / Kayaking
Included in this Cruise
- Local speaking English tour guide on boat.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Deluxe boutique cruise through Halong bay
- All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking demonstration
- 1 Sunset party
- Bamboo Rowing boat/ Kayaking
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Round trip shuttle bus from Hanoi
- Hotel in Hanoi pick up & drop off
Exlusion in this Cruise
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Addinformation in this Cruise
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the
adult price. Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or in bad weather conditions
reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full
Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- What to bring: Swimsuit, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.