Visa on arrival
VISA upon arrival service
What is a `Visa on Arrival ?`: this is most likely the easiest way to obtain your visa without having to chase down embassies, consulates and the like prior to your trip, and is a valid alternative when applying for a tourist visa. The entry visa will be stamped on your passport as you pass through our immigration checkpoint. Though valid for thirty days, it can be extended once you enter Viet Nam. With this type of visa, you only can enter the country by air.
Who use this kind of service:
- Those who are living in a certain country where Vietnamese Embassy or Consulates has not been established.
- Those who has limit of time but has to be in the country of Vietnam as soon as possible.
How to get a Visa on Arrival:
Please provide us with the information below (or you could scan first page of your passport and send us via email):
- Full name as shown in your passport:
- Passport No:
- Date of birth:
- Date of issue:
- Date of expire:
- We obtain what is called an “Approval Letter” for you from the Viet Nam Immigration Department in Hanoi.
- We will forward you a copy of the “Pre-approval Letter” by fax or email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam immigration checkpoints at International Airports, so that when you arrive in Viet Nam, the Immigration officers will have those documents on hand and will be able to issue your entry visa expediently.
Our cost below is excluded the stamp fee of about USD25, be submitted directly to the Customer at the airport.
Number of persons
Normal service: 3 - 5 days
1 - 2 pax
3 - 5 pax
16-18 Bat Su Street,
Hoankiem Dist, Hanoi city
Telephone : +84 24 3923 4288
Fax : +84 24 3923 4277
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://sereneboutiquehotel.com